Swimming class on Lake Como at Lido Villa Olmo
To meet the needs of all our guests, the schedules of private swimming courses can be agreed directly with the instructor in order to identify the best solution.
Who are private swimming courses for?
Swimming is a complete sport and for this reason is suitable for all ages. Depending on the experience and confidence you have with water, the qualified instructors offers a personalized path suitable for learning and achieving goals.
Being a private course, the instructor is totally dedicated to following your growth path by achieving the set goals faster.
Why participate in private swimming lessons?
Swimming is good for body and soul being very useful for:
- developping coordination in motor activities
- increase endurance
- reactivate circulation
- train the body without straining the joints
- relieve stress.
YOU CAN BOOK YOUR PRIVATE SWIMMING LESSON HERE
Useful information about swimming lessons
- In the pools of Lido Villa Olmo it is possible to organize private lessons of 45 minutes (30 minutes if it's a child under 6 years).
- The lessons are private and can be individual and in group (up to a maximum of 3 participants).
- Lido Villa Olmo is attentive to the needs of people with disabilities for whom facilitated entrances, stairlifts to access the beach and assistant help for entry into the pool have been arranged.